domingo, 8 de marzo de 2009

1era semana de clases

here is all what i write during the whole week while everybody was listening to the teacher
if you don't read this here, read it in my back cover of my notebook
my mind flies to another dimension and i just write anything appears in my head

(8) Everyday of our lives, wanna find you there
wanna hold on tigh
gonna run while we're young and keep the faith (8)

I definitely think my first day of clas will be good it will be ok
i write while my teacher read the stupid rules i will never break
the only thing i can break is glass

Trying, trying to understand
let your mind fly
'cause you are dreaming

feel the fear it's comming for you

think about it ..........dreams come true just a few times

(8) i've got a lot of things , i have to do
all this distractions a future is coming soon
we've been pulled a hungred different directions
but whatever happens i know i've got you (8)

i'm bored , i'm sleepy i need to sleep a little bit more

i wanna go out

don't reflex mirrors
reflex your feelings

(8) i said pinch me where's the catch this time (8)

that's all

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario