domingo, 2 de agosto de 2009

Conversations with myself


The Real man

Have you ever think about what you really want?


Yes i did, but is so unreal


Well, so let's talk about your real dream?


I would like to be like Alexander


Alexander who?


Fleming, the discoverer of Peniciline


Good point, but now tell me what is your unreal dream


i'm like the steppenwolf , my heart and my body is divided in two halfs. One of those wants to appear in Wikipedia and the another one wants to be on the spotlight or in the Perez Hilton's website.


But what do you choose?


my decission is made, i realize the another day what i wanna do. I want to appear in Wikipedia but still being unknown for all the people, i want to be awake until midnight and then go home and be satisfied.


But how do you call this?


i wanna be a doctor, because every time i see a broken family or a fallen innocent child is because an illness.


And what's the matter with that? you are ok, aren't you?


Yes, but i'm not that insensitive and superficial. I wanna help people, i wanna be in a hospital and This remember me a movie


Yes, Patch Adams. He is an hero; at least for me.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario