domingo, 31 de enero de 2010

summer!


i think these days have helped me to realize a lot of things and to appreciate all what i have around and how the little things really help you to understand what you really want and why you really want this. I know this year will be very hard but i know we can totally do it with some effort and sacrifices but the reward will be great.
I think this summer have totally changed but in a good way, i mean i have met so many wonderful people, mi future work partners jaja
I realized that during the summer i do some weird thing:
1) i miss math handouts xD
2) i feel a kinda guilty for doing nothing
3) i miss LLPP
4) i upload a reggeatoon ( whatever it is wrote) song to my mp4 and i don't know why.
5) i get sick of chilean famous people. Lastly angie alvarado got the 75% of the Tv following her but Thanks God you bring us the huge little girl!
6) i'm still bitting my nails xD
7) i play the keyboard
8) i get a little bit romantic because of the music.
9) i become a kind of outgoing person through internet
10) i spend a lot of time in front of the computer.
11) ilisten to music so many hours
12) i write fairy tales based in the reality

I'm so tired of trash tv, i mean all the damn day showing famous and their stupid things
OMG! i'm so popular , i'm not spending time in my house
now i know how do you feel when you are a popular girl xD

1 comentario:

  1. Me alegra por ti loca, para mi ha sido un verano variado, con altos y bajos pero voy por más!

    ResponderEliminar