martes, 5 de mayo de 2009

Happiness, energy and music: all you need to live



i can't believe that today a crazy woman that teachs me chemistry


told me that i should be happier
because i said to her that all the girls had given a bad test about salts and acids
but how can i know that probabilities fail with this special girls


who can be happier than me ?


well, someday i met a girl who was so over the top
but only a few ones can be.


i have a theory about my energy and happiness


i think that everyday i lost a little bit of them in Sta Ana station ( Subway)


i mean, with my mathematical knowledge


i can deduce that my energy about 2010 year will be exhausted


but now i'm trying to keep it ; believe i do superhuman efforts


my happiness wouldn't walk away and stay in the subway, i hope so!


i'm sure that my soul and heart is a better place to stay into. i hope that too!

thanks you Chemistry teacher because you make me laugh for a while
with thing like " Here in This planet called Chile we used a lot of Lithium"
Please, why didn't you pinch me when Chile turned into a planet
maybe i was sleeping or seeing the clouds of heaven tryimg to find some figures
or probably i just was listening to some music.

1 comentario: