sábado, 30 de mayo de 2009

My fanfiction


Prohibited loves


Part I: The beggining ( My story)

“You don’t know what’s the trouble i’m in, though most of the people think that mi life is the perfect fairy tale because i have a succesfull job and the most coveted husband of the world, supposedly everything should go well. Nevertheless when you are the performer, the story turns into a difficult one”

When i majored of university being now a fashion designer, not mattering that my parents was against this, my brother Lucas Grabeel got a job for me into the movies business.
I was a beginner so i started in the teenagers’ movies creating cherleaders and basket players’ costumes for a production that wasn’t new so this was gonna be a challenge.
At the first time, i just work and work to give a good impression…..
That's the beggining of my invented story in english
believe me, is so much easier writing in english
at least for me, the expression says exactly what they must say
global tests ! Horrible!
I'd wish that dreams come true ..... it doesn't happen but
i'm still dreaming

2 comentarios:

  1. Tu eres muy loca! aunque me digas que estoy peor, lo siento, me superas por mucho xD.
    Te quiero!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. its really cool , your "fanfiction"
    :)
    pasa por mi nuevo blog ,

    add?
    -km-

    ResponderEliminar