martes, 27 de julio de 2010

A happy Day :D

Well, i should be doing maybe another like sleep
'Cause tomorrow i will wake with a terrible face but now
i'm here with all my thoughts surrounding my head and i got to write them.
First, i can't believe that this is my last semester at my school; i mean, a lot of people and specially kids would be hapy with this new but i'm not. Leaving the school means a lot more, means leave so many wonderful people and leave with all this my girl life style with my child's attitudes.
Another thing that comes to my heart in this moment is friendship, even when i know I'M GOING TO CONTINUE seeing my dear friends from BCG i know that will be different because we will have to grow up suddenly and we can say no.
This last time bring me so many hard and together with this so many decissions but there is a curious fact that make me laugh: lastly the last thing that scare me is the damn PSU
Now is time to realize all we have by our sides

3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Amiga... te quiero! nos seguiremos viendo. porque no somos el tipo de persona que regala cuatro años de su vida porque sí.-

    ResponderEliminar
  3. quisiera poner me gusta a ese comentario
    pero esto no es facebook
    obviamente seguiremos
    no somos el tipo de persona
    que comparte sus vidas a todos
    solo a las personas especiales que se ganan el cariño :D
    las quiero

    ResponderEliminar